Do your works require walking or standing hours a day? If so, it’s time to consider buying yourself the best shoes for standing all day by consulting my list below.
Being on your feet at work for long hours a day is far harder than it seems. People who work in restaurants acknowledge that, and so do the employees and staff in hotels and hospitals. Think about it: a great deal of pressure from your body weight will land on your feet for 8-14 hours a day. If this goes in the long term, you may experience health problems such as cardiovascular, muscle pains, and foot conditions.
Therefore, it’s essential to get the best shoes for standing all day, which include vital functions like breathable, spacious uppers, cushioned soles, supportive insoles, and grippy outsoles. All of these are to ensure your feet can stay comfortable all day long.
To help you get the right shoes, I have sorted out a list of 24 best shoes for standing all day for you to pick the suitable ones. If you still have not chosen the right product, try the reference to all my top picks here; maybe it will help. Without much ado, let’s get started!
Table of Contents
- What are The Best Shoes for Standing All Day?
- All Shoes for Standing All Day – Comparison Chart
- Top 24 Best Shoes for Standing All Day Reviews in 2022
- Best Overall: Dansko Professional Clog
- Best Value: Brooks Ghost 13
- Best for Men: Brooks Ghost 12 Shoes
- Best for Nurses: Adidas Ultraboost 20 Shoes
- Best for Women: Dansko Professional Clogs
- Best for Working On Concrete: KEEN Utility Atlanta Shoes
- Best for Comfort: Dansko Patti Clogs
- Best for Bad Knees: ASICS Gel-Kayano 25 Shoes
- Best for Standing Long Hours: ASICS Gel-Excite 4 Shoes
- Best for Flat Feet: New Balance 1540 V2 Shoes
- Best for Standing All Day Work: Crocs Bistro Graphic Clogs
- Best for Dress Shoes: Dr. Comfort Stallion Shoes
- Best for Being On Feet All Day: ASICS Gel-Content 5 Shoes
- Best for Women’s Dress Shoes: Alegria Dayna Professional Shoes
- Best for Nike Shoes: NIKE Flex 2016 Running Shoes
- Best for Adidas Shoes: Adidas NEO Cloudfoam Race Shoes
- Best for Wide Feet: New Balance MW411V2 Shoes
- Best for Men’s Work Shoes: Brooks Addiction Walker Shoes
- Best for Women’s Work Shoes: New Balance 626V2 Work Shoes
- Best for Men’s Dress Shoes: Merrell Encore Gust Shoes
- Best for The Money: Nike Tanjun Running Shoes
- Best for Gym Shoes: ASICS GEL-Venture 5 Shoes
- Most Reviewed: ASICS Gel-Venture 7 Shoes
- Best for Tennis Shoes: STQ Walking Tennis Shoes
- Shoes for Standing All Day Buyer Guide: How to Choose A Good Shoe?
- 5 Easy Ways to Relieve Your Foot Pain From Standing All Day
- Frequently Asked Questions
- My Top Picks
What are The Best Shoes for Standing All Day?
I make a summary of the best shoes for standing all day included in this review below. Let’s get through this part to know the outstanding characteristics of each product before in-depth reviews.
Best Overall: Dansko Professional Clog
“Roomy toe box design; rugged PU outsole; padded instep collar; wide heel construction; good arch support”
Best Value: Brooks Ghost 13
“Breathable mesh upper; soft cushioning; lightweight design; offer a secure fit; provide smooth transition”
Good for Men: Brooks Ghost 12 Shoes
“Neutral running shoes for everyday wear, high cushioning and support, great for high arches and plantar fasciitis.“
Good for Nurses: Adidas Ultraboost 20 Shoes
“Extremely comfortable and lightweight, fit true size, sport-like style, stable, and look great.“
Good for Women: Dansko Professional Clogs
“Professional clogs for hour shifts, excellent arch support, patent leather finish, stylish and roomy.“
Good for Working On Concrete: KEEN Utility Atlanta Shoes
“Well-made safety shoes, secure lacing system, solid and durable construction, steel toe protection.“
Good for Comfort: Dansko Patti Clogs
“Waterproof, smooth leather uppers, removable triple-density insoles, orthotics accommodation.“
Good for Bad Knees: ASICS Gel-Kayano 25 Shoes
“Feature supportive technologies, exceptional stability, and support, premium soft sock liners.“
Good for Standing Long Hours: ASICS Gel-Excite 4 Shoes
“Sporty design, removable insoles, high durability, and shock absorption, cushioning, and comfy.“
Good for Flat Feet: New Balance 1540 V2 Shoes
“Feature breathable mesh uppers, dual-density collars, provide support and motion control, recommended for foot medicare.“
Good for Standing All Day Work: Crocs Bistro Graphic Clogs
“Lightweight and supportive crocs, designed for long hour shifts, slip-resistant, easy to clean.“
Good for Dress Shoes: Dr. Comfort Stallion Shoes
“Moccasin-style dress shoes, durable leather uppers, removable footbeds, great for medical needs.“
Good for Being On Feet All Day: ASICS Gel-Content 5 Shoes
“High-quality materials, solid built, offer structural support, excellent cushioning, and comfort.“
Good for Women’s Dress Shoes: Alegria Dayna Professional Shoes
“Classic, stylish design, comfy moisture-wicking interiors, flat bottoms, non-slip rocker rubber outsoles.“
Good for Nike Shoes: NIKE Flex 2016 Running Shoes
“Super lightweight, good-looking shoes, great high arch support, fit true to size, deliver smooth movements.“
Good for Adidas Shoes: Adidas N.E.O. Cloudfoam Race Shoes
“Breathable and sturdy materials, comfy right out of the box, lightweight and cushioning.“
Good for Wide Feet: New Balance MW411V2 Shoes
“Stylish lace-up athletic shoes, roomy round toe box, well-padded soles, suitable for extra feet.“
Good for Men’s Work Shoes: Brooks Addiction Walker Shoes
“Greatly stable casual shoes, feature velcro strap closure, strong support, well-cushioned soles.“
Good for Women’s Work Shoes: New Balance 626V2 Work Shoes
“Heavy-duty work shoes, sporty silhouette, durable construction, keep feet comfy for long hours.“
Good for Men’s Dress Shoes: Merrell Encore Gust Shoes
“Sleek full-grain leather uppers, padded collars, air-cushioned heels, stable molded E.V.A. foot frame.“
Good for The Money: Nike Tanjun Running Shoes
“Smooth foam midsole; cushioned insoles; keep your feet dry; lessen foot pain; offer flexible and stable stride”
Good for Gym Shoes: ASICS GEL-Venture 5 Shoes
“Great athletic shoes with good support, roomy toe box, abrasion-resistant soles, suitable for high arches.“
Most Reviewed: ASICS Gel-Venture 7 Shoes
“Ventilated mesh upper; ortholite sockliner; contoured and soft footbed; responsive inner heel counter; easy to slip on”
Good for Tennis Shoes: STQ Walking Tennis Shoes
“Lightweight and flexible, padded collars and tongue, comfy and cushioned inside, budget-friendly.“
All Shoes for Standing All Day – Comparison Chart
I put all the 24 best water shoes included in this review article in the following table. You can cast a glance at it and have a glimpse of each product.
|Best Shoes for Standing All Day||It’s Best for||Materials||Weight|
|Dansko Professional Clog||Best Overall||Leather, synthetic||15.6 oz|
|Brooks Ghost 13||Best Value||Mesh, rubber||8.8 oz|
|Brooks Ghost 12 Shoes||Best for Men||Mesh, rubber||10.4 oz|
|Adidas Ultraboost 20 Shoes||Best for Nurses||Textile, rubber||9.4 oz|
|Dansko Professional Clogs||Best for Women||Leather, fabric, synthetic||14 oz|
|KEEN Utility Atlanta Shoes||Best for Working On Concrete||Leather, mesh, rubber||19.2 oz|
|Dansko Patti Clogs||Best for Comfort||Leather, rubber||12 oz|
|ASICS Gel-Kayano 25 Shoes||Best for Bad Knees||Mesh, synthetic, rubber||11.85 oz|
|ASICS Gel-Excite 4 Shoes||Best for Standing Long Hours||Synthetic, rubber||10.4 oz|
|New Balance 1540 V2 Shoes||Best for Flat Feet||Synthetic, rubber||12 oz|
|Crocs Bistro Graphic Clogs||Best for Standing All Day Work||Croslite, synthetic||14.8 oz|
|Dr. Comfort Stallion Shoes||Best for Dress Shoes||Leather, rubber||10 oz|
|ASICS Gel-Content 5 Shoes||Best for Being On Feet All Day||Mesh, synthetic, rubber||10 oz|
|Alegria Dayna Professional Shoes||Best for Women’s Dress Shoes||Leather, PU||14.08 oz|
|NIKE Flex 2016 Running Shoes||Best for Nike Shoes||Textile, rubber||7 oz|
|Adidas NEO Cloudfoam Race Shoes||Best for Adidas Shoes||Synthetic leather, rubber||13 oz|
|New Balance MW411V2 Shoes||Best for Wide Feet||Suede, mesh, rubber||9.3 oz|
|Brooks Addiction Walker Shoes||Best for Men’s Work Shoes||Leather, rubber||15 oz|
|New Balance 626V2 Work Shoes||Best for Women’s Work Shoes||Leather, rubber||12 oz|
|Merrell Encore Gust Shoes||Best for Men’s Dress Shoes||Leather, rubber||10.6 oz|
|Nike Tanjun Running Shoes||Best for The Money||Textile, mesh||16 oz|
|ASICS GEL-Venture 5 Shoes||Best for Gym Shoes||Synthetic, rubber||10 oz|
|ASICS Gel-Venture 7 Shoes||Most Reviewed||Synthetic, mesh||53.6 oz|
|STQ Walking Tennis Shoes||Best for Tennis Shoes||Knit, rubber||12 oz|
Top 24 Best Shoes for Standing All Day Reviews in 2022
After you have an overview of each product, we’ll now come to the in-depth reviews of the best shoes for standing all day. Read thoroughly to learn about the features, pros, and cons of each item.
Best Overall: Dansko Professional Clog
- 100% high-quality leather
- Rugged synthetic sole
- Fabric/leather upper
- Wide toe box design
- Cushioned instep collar
- Durable PU outsole
|Dimensions||12 x 4 x 8 inches|
The Dansko Women’s Professional Clog is made from high-quality leather, bringing a soothing feeling when wearing. Since this is the clog style, you can quickly get your feet on and off without tying or untying the shoestring. Typically, the footbed is designed to give you maximum arch support. From that, you can walk all day with no fatigue or weariness.
The instep collar is also padded to provide you with an additional layer of cushioning. It will help prevent unwanted blisters caused by prolonged wearing without socks. You will not need to worry about sweaty feet anymore. This is because the insoles are equipped with ventilated PU foam, managing heat very well. It can absorb perspiration to some extent so that your feet will always be dry and breathable.
What’s more, the toe box is reinforced to give you extra protection. It is also wide enough for your toes to wiggle, and there is no more discomfort for those with bunions. The rocker bottom is one of the most outstanding constructions of this pair. It can absorb impact and shock to give you the best transition from toe to heel, just like other athletic footwear.
- Very comfortable to wear all day without tiredness
- Allow you to wear barefoot with no blisters
- Excellent at controlling inside temperatures
- Minimize weariness with soft cushioning insoles
- Provide additional stability with a wide heel design
- Last very long thanks to premium materials
- Great at supporting your high arches
- Might need to buy one size up
Best Value: Brooks Ghost 13
- Premium-grade mesh upper
- Superior rubber sole
- BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning
- Segmented Crash Pad
- 3D Fit Print technology
- Perforations on the upper
- Classic front lace-up design
|Dimensions||10 x 15 x 6 inches|
The Brooks Women’s Ghost 13 is a kind of athletic shoe. However, what I love about this model is that it is equipped with perforations on the upper. This design lets your feet breathe better. As a result, you will feel cooler and more ventilated. What’s more, the upper is also made from top-quality mesh, allowing air to go in and out more naturally, enhancing air-permeability.
Another excellent feature of this sneaker is the integrated BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT technology. This combination creates ultimate softness, and it is also very lightweight while maintaining durability. In addition, it is designed in a neutral support type, which is an iconic style in athletic sports. Therefore, it will provide you with optimum arch support while you are working.
One of the most worth-buying properties of this unit is the built-in Segmented Crash Pad. This system is particularly integrated into the shoe to absorb impact and shock. It ensures every step you take will be smooth and stable from your toe to heel.
- Incredibly breathable with perforations and mesh upper
- Exceptionally squishy in every stride and step
- Offer a lightweight and responsive design for added comfort
- Great at supporting high arches and heel
- Provide easy transition no matter where you land your feet
- Notably secure fit while still ventilated and cushy
- You might need to get a half size up
Best for Men: Brooks Ghost 12 Shoes
- Lace-up design, engineered mesh uppers
- Deliver neutral support
- Feature BioMoGo D.N.A. and DNA LOFT cushioning
- Shock-absorbing Segmented Crash Pad system
|Dimension||10 x 15 x 6 inches|
As you probably know, sporty sneakers are also the best shoes for standing all day, and these Brooks Ghost 12 for men are a good example. The design of sneakers provides a great deal of cushioning and protection and the appropriate type of support to ensure your feet can feel comfortable while standing or walking for long hours a day.
Brooks Ghost 12 is the best shoe for men standing all day due to their exceptional features and performance. They are well-cushioned, lightweight, and flexible. The neutral support type combines with the BioMoGo D.N.A. and DNA LOFT cushioning to provide the right amount of softness and cushions while still preserving sturdiness and responsiveness.
Best of all, the Segmented Crash Pads will help absorb shocks like these shock absorbing shoes and cushion each of your steps to make your feet feel lighter than ever, no matter how they land. Plus, the breathable engineered mesh with a lacing system will offer you a secure and comfy fit for the all-day comfort.
- Deliver great cushioning and support
- High arch support and roomy toe box
- Lightweight and comfortables
- Help to absorb shocks and cushion steps
- Great shoes for everyday wear
- Suitable for high arches and plantar fasciitis
- Various color options
- Run a bit narrow
Best for Nurses: Adidas Ultraboost 20 Shoes
- Breathable textile/Primeknit uppers
- Cushioned midsoles with 20% extra Boost
- Stitched-in reinforcement, heel support
- Stretchweb Continental rubber outsoles
|Dimension||5 x 5 x 0.7 inches|
Since nurses have to stand and walk for hours to care for them and undertake long shifts, putting on the best shoes for standing all day is a must for them. Fortunately, these Adidas Women’s Ultraboost 20 can help support and relieve leg problems caused when the nurse’s feet are under a lot of stress from standing on their feet for too long.
The Adidas footwear products are exclusively for sports science, so their design ensures optimum stability and support. These Ultraboost 20 come with extra Boost in the soles, which deliver amplified energy return each step to aid movement and relieve pressure on the nurse’s feet when worn.
The breathable Primeknit uppers offer a seam-free, sock-like fit for all-day comfort. Plus, the Stretchweb Continental rubber outsoles provide durable traction for your every move. Overall, if you want the best shoes for standing all day with a comfy fit, these Ultraboost 20 are for you.
- Offer a comfy and sock-like fit
- Lightweight and seamless design
- Support and energize every step
- Super comfortable for all-day wear
- Shoes fit perfectly and true to size
- Outsoles provide high traction and durability
- Many colors available
- A bit high price tag
- Not for low arches
Best for Women: Dansko Professional Clogs
- Patent leather uppers
- Padded instep collars, roomy reinforced toe box
- Protective heel counters, wide heel strike
- P.U. soles with anti-fatigue rocker bottom
|Dimension||10 x 15 x 6 inches|
Classic clogs are excellent footwear choices for decades. This kind of footwear is easy to wear, has a simple, comfortable, and convenient design, and supports some foot issues. These Dansko Women’s Professional Clog are also the best shoes for standing all day with spacious built and rocker bottom soles. Plus, these come with a variety of different attractive leather patent colors.
The Dansko Women’s Professional Clogs feature durable patent leather uppers that deliver a sleek silhouette. The padded instep collars provide added comfort for walking and standing. Plus, these clogs have a roomy reinforced toe box which allows your toes to wiggle comfortably inside.
What’s more, the P.U. anti-fatigue rocker bottoms of these clogs, with anatomically contoured P.U. midsoles, support the forward motion and cushion. These best shoes for standing all day make sure that your feet stay comfy until the end of the day.
- Keep feet comfortable until the end of the day
- Good arch support and roomy toe box
- Provide extra stability and comfort
- Rocker bottom offer great support and shock absorption
- Suitable for plantar fasciitis and who are on their feet all-day
- Deliver a classic and sleek look
- Come with a variety of different attractive patent leather patterns
- Some customers find it tight across the top of their feet
Best for Working On Concrete: KEEN Utility Atlanta Shoes
- Sturdy Nubuck leather uppers
- Steel safety toe cap, meet ASTM standards
- Molded E.V.A. midsoles, metatomical footbeds
- Oil and slip-resistant rubber outsoles
|Package dimension||13.4 x 10 x 5.1 inches|
Spending most of the time a day working and moving around can be harsh to your feet, especially when you have to move or stand on types of rugged concrete surfaces. Hence, you need the best shoes for standing all day that can help to solve your problems. And I found that these Atlanta Cool-M Shoes from KEEN Utility have the best features to protect your feet well.
Since the manufacturers produce these shoes for industrial workers, they come with all the outstanding features to offer extra protection for such work conditions such as steel safety toe cap, durable construction with right and left asymmetrical toe design. Moreover, the oil and slip-resistant outsoles ensure the durability and traction for steady movements on concrete floors.
Besides the safety assurance, the Atlanta Cool-M also provides extra comfort and support for long shifts. They feature anatomically engineered footbeds, cushioned E.V.A. midsoles that offer excellent arch support and cushioning. Plus, the breathable mesh liners add more comfort for long hours of work.
- Well-made safety shoes for work
- Feature steel toe cap for added protection
- Good arch support and stability
- Solid construction with a wide toe box
- Supportive, cushioned soles provide all-day comfort
- Non-slip outsoles offer excellent traction
- The lacing system cause any trouble
Best for Comfort: Dansko Patti Clogs
- Waterproof leather uppers
- Removable triple-density insoles
- Feature DuPont Sorona fiber & CleansportNXT
- Slip-resistant rubber outsoles
|Package dimension||11.3 x 9 x 5.9 inches|
Another clog shoe from Dansko with exceptional performance, the Dansko Women’s Patti Clogs, which can offer everything you need for the all-day comfy wearing at work. With well-made construction and high-quality materials, these clogs are the best shoes for standing all day for women to wear to work.
The Dansko Women’s Patti Clogs feature waterproof leather uppers that deliver comfort and water protection. They come with excellent shock absorption abilities and arch support thanks to the removable triple-density footbeds inner, which will also make your feet stay comfortable all the livelong day. Plus, you can add your orthotics for more support as these shoes can accommodate most standard orthotics.
Foot odor is the concern of most people, especially those who stay in their footwear all day. But with these Patti Clogs, that will no longer be a problem, as they feature DuPont Sorona fiber and CleansportNXT for excellent odor control and moisture management to keep your feet dry and comfy until the end of the day. Also, the slip-resistant outsoles keep you safe on every surface.
For more comfort orthotic shoes, you can pick one of the cute shoes to wear with orthotics among the 15 options for your orthotics problems. They are good shoes with a great design for foot issues such as plantar fasciitis, diabetes, arthritis, and bursitis.
- Durable and waterproof uppers
- Supportive and comfortable for casual wear
- Feature excellent arch support
- No break-in time required
- Great shock absorption and odor control
- Keep feet comfy and dry all-day
- Support feet with plantar fasciitis well
- A little pricey
- Run a bit large
Best for Bad Knees: ASICS Gel-Kayano 25 Shoes
- Breathable mesh uppers, seamless construction
- Feature I.G.S. technology & Dynamic DuoMax Support System
- Reinforced fibers, Guidance Line & Flytefoam Propel technologies
- Ortholite X-40 sock liners, abrasion-resistant rubber outsoles
|Dimension||5 x 5 x 0.7 inches|
ASICS has been famous for producing all kinds of footwear for sports purposes, so the features and design of ASIC footwear are quite suitable for standing or walking for long hours. The ASICS Men’s Gel-Kayano 25 are best shoes for standing all day that feature all advanced technologies to pull out exceptional support and performance. They can help you soothe the foot pains and are especially suitable for people with feet or knees problems.
The GEL-KAYANO 25 uses Impact Guidance System technology to enhance the foot’s natural gait from the heel to toe. Simultaneously, the Dynamic DuoMax Support System’s improvement helps decrease weight and improve platform support to reduce the maximum pressure on your feet. Meanwhile, the signature G.E.L. technology will protect your joints by absorbing the world.
Moreover, the premium Ortholite X-40 sock liners with exceptional moisture management and rebound attributes can offer great comfort and breathability for all-day wear.
- Reinforcements and stretchy mesh uppers offer an excellent fit
- Super comfortable and light
- Feature advanced technologies for maximum support and cushioning
- Help to reduce pressure and protect joints
- Perfect choice for plantar fasciitis, shin splints, and foot or knee issues
- Keep feet dry and supported all-day
- Have less arch support than former models
Best for Standing Long Hours: ASICS Gel-Excite 4 Shoes
- Durable synthetic/mesh uppers
- Feature Rearfoot and forefoot G.E.L. cushioning system
- Soft removable sock liners
- High Abrasion Rubber outsoles
|Dimension||5 x 5 x 0.7 inches|
The ASICS Men’s Gel-Excite 4 is also the best shoes for standing all day at work due to their outstanding features. Since these are running shoes for sports use, they can provide more protection and support for your feet to move around for long hours. The sport-like design of these shoes contributes to the dynamism of your style.
The uppers are a combination of synthetic and mesh materials, which are both durable and breathable. The GEL-Excite 4 offers extra comfort and support by featuring Rearfoot and forefoot gel cushioning technologies that reduce shock and impact on the foot when it hits the floor. The high abrasion rubber outsoles offer excellent durability and wear and tear resistance.
Moreover, the GEL-Excite 4 comes with removable sock liners to bring added comfort; or you can replace them with your medical orthotics for extra support. With all the appropriate functions, these are among the best shoes for standing all day you can get for work.
- Durable and breathable uppers
- Provide great cushioning and support
- Comfortable to wear for hours a day
- The toe box has plenty of room
- Help to reduce shocks and impacts
- Excellent durability and comfort
- Suitable for wide feet
- Inconsistent sizing
Best for Flat Feet: New Balance 1540 V2 Shoes
- Breathable mesh uppers with synthetic overlays
- Plush tongue and dual-density foam collars
- Cushioned removable foam insoles
- Soft E.V.A. cushioning midsoles, the ROLLBAR posting system
|Dimension||12.6 x 7.3 x 5 inches|
If you are having foot problems like plantar fasciitis or fallen arches and want to get the best shoes for standing all day, try to get these New Balance Women’s 1540V2. These shoes are good-looking and come with exceptional features that ensure you feel comfortable and supported all day.
These shoes are lightweight, flexible, and have plenty of room inside. Plus, the mesh along the sides helps the pump not to be too restrictive to offer a perfect and snug fit. You can order 1/2 upsize if your feet are prone to swelling. These shoes are always wide enough for people with large feet and have excellent motion control support.
Moreover, the soft E.V.A. cushioning in the midsoles also provides significant support for flat feet. The mesh upper with synthetic overlays makes them even more durable and breathable. The plush tongue and dual-density foam collars combine with removable foam insoles to bring you all-day comfort. Plus, the ROLLBAR posting system helps you to prevent pronation and achieve natural motion as you walk.
- Breathable and solid construction
- Come with plenty of room in the toe box
- Provide excellent support and motion control
- Can accommodate custom orthotics
- Suitable for plantar fasciitis and many other foot conditions
- Solid soles and roll bar help to prevent pronation
- Available in extra wide sizes for wide feet
- Can be expensive at full price
Best for Standing All Day Work: Crocs Bistro Graphic Clogs
- Croslite uppers, enclosed toe design
- ASTM F2913-11 tested and certified comfortable
- Cushioned contoured footbeds
- Slip-resistant synthetic soles
|Package dimension||14.85 x 10.95 x 6.2 inches|
|Closure system||Sling back|
These Crocs Unisex Bistro Graphic Clogs are among the best shoes for standing all day for both men and women. These cogs are entirely ASTM tested and certified for their comfort and top-notch quality. If you are not really fond of the sneakers’ sporty style, how about giving these unisex clogs a try?
The manufacturers have designed these Crocs Unisex Bistro Graphic Clogs to use for works that require standing and excessive walking, such as food services, healthcare workers, and hospital staff. They are lightweight and sufficiently supportive to help workers get through the long hour shifts. Hence, you can see these clogs as one of the best shoes for standing all day for nurses and chefs.
The upper materials are Croslite, which makes it easy to clean and allow a quick dry. The enclosed toe design with numerous metatarsal areas adds extra protection while the countered footbeds make you comfy to wear every day.
- Lightweight and super comfortable work shoes
- Feature great arch support and added protection
- Easy to clean and dry quickly
- Slip-resistant bottoms for steady movements
- Designed for foodservice and hospitality
- Suitable for both men and women
- Inconsistent sizing
Best for Dress Shoes: Dr. Comfort Stallion Shoes
- Breathable leather uppers, lace-up design
- Removable G.E.L. insoles, supportive P.U. layers
- Protective toe box, padded tongue, and heel
- Non-slip rubber outsoles
|Shipping weight||48 oz|
These moccasin-style dress shoes guarantee the foot support feature when you have to stand and walk around all day and deliver a chic and elegant look for business-casual wear. The leather uppers of these shoes with lace-up design offer a unique shoe style that can match a variety of your casual or formal outfits. In short, they are among the best dress shoes for standing all day with great styling and functions.
Dr. Comfort Stallion has features that help comfort and alleviate the foot problems associated with bunions, plantar fasciitis, diabetic, and so on. The leather materials are very breathable to regulate heat and keep the feet fresh all day.
The removable insoles can accommodate most standard and custom orthotics. They also feature G.E.L. pods and supportive P.U. layers in the heel and forefoot and offer extra cushioning from heel to toe. Plus, the protective toe box will protect your toes from stubbed by sharp objects.
- Stylish and lightweight dress shoes
- Breathable materials that keep feet dry and comfy all-day
- Provide excellent GEl cushioning and comfort
- Soles feature great shock absorption and stability
- Designed for different types of foot problems
- Suitable for both casual and formal wear
- Shoes are a bit stiff
- Sizes are quite complicated
Best for Being On Feet All Day: ASICS Gel-Content 5 Shoes
- Breathable mesh and synthetic uppers
- Padded tongue and collars
- Ortholite sock liners, AmpliFoam midsoles
- Feature Rearfoot G.E.L. cushioning system
- Durable non-slip rubber outsoles
|Dimension||10 x 15 x 6 inches|
The ASICS Gel-Contend 5 S.L. is a pair of walking shoes for exercising, but these are also among the best shoes for standing all day that you can wear for the long shifts. These sneakers deliver long-lasting durability and neutral to underpronation support type, which helps pull out the best performance and comfort for those on their feet all day.
The ASICS Gel-Contend 5 S.L. shoes feature breathable mesh, synthetic uppers, padded tongue and collars, and soft fabric liners for a comfy fit. Besides that, the Ortholite sock liners provide exceptional underfoot support and moisture management to keep feet comfy and dry all day.
The AmpliFoam midsoles with Rearfoot G.E.L. cushioning system, on the other hand, helps reduce shock and world, guide your feet smoothly through the gait cycle as well as provide extra cushioning, flexibility, and durability. And finally, the durable slip-resistant rubber outsoles with reliable traction and grips can keep you safe and stable moving on slippery surfaces.
- Very comfortable and flexible walking shoes
- Exceptional construction and style
- Provide excellent structural support and cushioning for all-day wear
- High durability and comfort
- Offer a perfect and comfortable fit
- Great shock absorption and long-lasting stability
- Provide reliable grips on slippage
- Shoes sometimes cause noise when walking
Best for Women’s Dress Shoes: Alegria Dayna Professional Shoes
- Stain-resistant leather uppers, non-slip P.U. soles
- Hook-and-loop strap closure
- Moisture-wicking interiors
- Removable cushioned footbeds
- Rocker bottom outsoles
|Package dimension||11.9 x 7.9 x 4.6 inches|
|Closure system||Hook-and-loop straps|
Women want to have something fashionable and aesthetically pleasing in their footwear while also ensuring long-term wear. That’s why manufacturers create these Alegria Women’s Dayna Professional Shoes with classic design and long-day comfort.
In particular, Dayna Professional Shoes provide a full range of foot support functions for types of work that require prolonged standing hours. Hence, these elegant shoes from Alergia are also one of the best shoes for standing all day.
These shoes are a combination of leather uppers and P.U. soles. They offer all-day comfort by featuring moisture-wicking interiors. Simultaneously, the removable footbeds are a mix of memory foam, latex, and cork that deliver a perfect contoured fit and custom orthotics.
On the other hand, the engineered P.U. soles help reduce the pressure on the heel, ankle, and flat bottom for increased stability. The rocker bottom adds more support and guides feet through the gait cycle in a natural motion by rocking from heel to toe, resulting in less fatigue.
- Provide all-day comfort and support
- Perfect styles for occupational fields
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure offers a perfect fit
- Moisture-wicking interiors keep your feet dry and comfy
- Offer excellent stability and cushioning
- Rocker bottoms propel feet in a natural motion for less fatigue
- Versatile to wear for every occasion
- The seam at the top of shoes can rub the feet
- Sizes are a bit off
Best for Nike Shoes: NIKE Flex 2016 Running Shoes
- Engineered mesh and textile uppers
- Co-molded midsole, Flywire cables
- Rounded heel, molded tri-star outsoles
|Dimension||16 x 7 x 5 inches|
Nike has always produced footwear products of good quality, high durability, and optimal functionality. If you’re a fan of Nike, don’t miss these NIKE Women’s Flex 2016 Shoes when you look for the best shoes for standing all day. These shoes have stylish, dynamic looks and come with a variety of color options that you can choose ones that suit your preferences and styles.
The NIKE Women’s Flex 2016 has breathable mesh and textile uppers with classic lace-up closure. These shoes are very lightweight and flexible for running and moving around in general for an extended period. The co-molded midsoles provide high cushioning and allow the smooth ride while the Flywire cables deliver a supportive fit through your midfoot.
Besides, the molded tri-star outsoles work together with the rounded heel to provide a smooth ride. The unique thing is that these shoes come with excellent high arch support, so they are probably the best shoes for standing all day for people with high arches.
- Lightweight and super comfortable
- Shoes fit perfectly and true to size
- Super cute and true to color
- High flexibility and support
- Create a smooth ride and natural fit
- Perfect for high arches
- Come in a wide range of colors
- Run small
- The toe area is it tight
Best for Adidas Shoes: Adidas NEO Cloudfoam Race Shoes
- Breathable knit, mesh & synthetic leather uppers
- 2-stripes suede overlays, seamless toe box
- Cushioned Cloudfoam sock liners
- Durable rubber outsoles with secure traction
|Package dimension||14.1 x 9.6 x 4.7 inches|
Adidas footwear is also an excellent choice for you to wear for jobs that require standing for long hours. The Adidas N.E.O. Men’s Cloudfoam is a perfect example of how supportive shoes can help relieve foot pain and provide comfort throughout the workday.
The Adidas N.E.O. Men’s Cloudfoam features a wide range of functions and designs to comfort you. They include breathable knit leather uppers, seamless toe cap, cushioned Cloudfoam sock liners with light cushioning, and durable synthetic suede overlays. All of that makes sure your feet will always be supplied by comfort, cushions, breathability to support working all day.
These shoes are not only one of the best shoes for standing all day, but they also deliver a stylish look. The mesh uppers keep your feet fresh with 3-stripes overlays that offer a plush look, and traditional lace-up design for a perfect fit. The Cloudfoam will keep your feet light and comfortable all day. Plus, the rubber outsoles deliver secure grips and traction on every surface.
- Lightweight and supportive shoes for all-day wear
- Breathable mesh uppers keep feet cool
- Super comfortable right out of the box
- Cloufoam insoles offer extra comfort and cushioning
- Shoes offer a snug and perfect fit
- Deliver a stylish, dynamic look
- Provide secure grips and traction on slippage
- Customers have to purchase a half size smaller for the right fit
Best for Wide Feet: New Balance MW411V2 Shoes
- Perforated suede and mesh uppers
- Seamless fabric mesh liners
- Well-padded tongue and collars with extra eyelets
- Removable cushioned insoles, IMEVA midsoles
- Non-marking rubber outsoles
|Dimension||5 x 5 x 5 inches|
It will be tough to find the right footwear when you have wide feet, but now that’s no longer a concern as these New Balance Men’s MW411v2 has a spacious design available in extra-wide sizes for people with wide feet like You.
On the other hand, these shoes’ design is very comfortable and lightweight, which make them appropriate to wear for long hours working. Therefore, they are also one of the best shoes for standing all day worth attention.
The materials of perforated uppers are mostly suede, and the remainder is mesh, so they are durable and also quite breathable for better airflow. The soles are well-cushioned and padded to offer your feet comfy wear and excellent arch support.
Your feet will be supported and cushioned to ease the pressure and risk of injury from standing for too long. Overall, the New Balance Men’s MW411v2 are the best shoes for standing all day that you can wear to support your feet at work.
- A flexible and comfortable shoe for all-day wear
- Supportive and comfy right out of the box
- Excellent arch support and roomy toe box
- Well-perforated and breathable uppers
- Available in extra wide sizes and widths
- Well-cushioned and padded soles provide extra comfort
- Run a bit large
- Not the best durability
Best for Men’s Work Shoes: Brooks Addiction Walker Shoes
- Breathable full-grain leather uppers
- Hook-and-loop V-strap closure
- Feature BioMoGo D.N.A. technologies & PDRB
- Forefoot MC Pod construction
- Slip-resistant rubber outsoles
|Dimension||14.3 x 8.8 x 5.4 inches|
Made of high-quality materials, featuring top-notch durability, and craftsmanship in the construction, the Brooks Men’s Addiction Walker V-Strap Walking sneakers are the best shoes for standing all day for men to wear to work. This model has no laces; instead, they feature hook-and-loop V-strap closure for comfortable wearing.
The Brooks Men’s Addiction Walker V-Strap Shoes feature BioMoGo D.N.A. technologies to offer added cushioning and help deflect the world away from your feet. Moreover, it combines with Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) for the maximum entire body support that guides your body through the cycle gait in a natural motion.
Besides, these best shoes for standing all day also have some other useful features such as forefoot MC Pod construction with extra stability delivered, sturdy full-grain leather uppers, and slip-resistant rubber outsoles with secure traction.
- Durable and high-quality materials
- Perfect pair of shoes for all-day working
- Feature advanced technologies for maximum support and cushions
- Velcro straps make it easy to put on and off
- Help to relieve foot pain and plantar fasciitis
- Feature a roomy toe box and offer a wide fit
- Keep feet protected and healthy all-day
- Straps wear out fast
Best for Women’s Work Shoes: New Balance 626V2 Work Shoes
- Durable all-leather uppers
- Feature ABZORB Crash Pads
- Supportive internal shanks
- Slip-resistant rubber outsoles
|Dimension||13.1 x 7.3 x 5 inches|
After a perfect working shoe for men, now we go to find out the best shoes for standing all day for women. The New Balance Women’s 626 V2 Shoes with exceptional features will be the best option for women whose jobs require walking or standing for long hours. This pair of sporty silhouette shoes not only offer a comfy fit and familiar feel for daily wear but also provide long-lasting durability and comfort.
The New Balance Women’s 626 V2 Shoes feature robust construction with durable full-grain leather uppers and lacing system. The ABZORB Crash Pad absorbs impact force through a combination of cushioning and compression resistance to keep you comfy throughout the day.
Besides, the slip-resistant outsoles with high traction and grips will keep you secure and safe on every type of surface. Plus, these best shoes for standing all day also feature internal shanks with extra support and stability that help your feet stay comfy throughout long hours at your workplace.
- Offer a comfortable fit for all-day wear
- Durable materials and solid construction
- Provide long-lasting durability and cushioning
- Comfortable and supportive to wear for long hours
- Internal shanks offer extra support and stability
- Non-slip soles provide secure traction and grips
- Run a bit small
Best for Men’s Dress Shoes: Merrell Encore Gust Shoes
- Full-grain leather uppers, slip-on design
- Padded collars, supportive soles
- Air-cushioned heels, Ortholite footbeds
- M-Select GRIP outsoles
|Dimension||13 x 8.2 x 4.9 inches|
The Merrell Men’s Encore Gust is a pair of slip-on shoes designed for a perfect combination of exceptional comfort and classic casual style. The slip-on convenience takes you only a few seconds to wear, so these shoes are that type of footwear that is always ready by the door for you to wear anywhere with versatile types of outfits, from the casual to formal ones.
The Encore Gust Slip-On Shoes from Merrell features smooth full-grain leather uppers that offer a sleek look and familiar feel for daily wear. The padded collars make it even more comfortable to wear and walk around while the molded E.V.A. footframe and Ortholite footbeds provide your feet with extra comfort and stability. Plus, the Merrell air-cushioned heel reduces shock and impacts to make your step lighter and more cushioning.
- Well-made and sharp casual shoes
- Super comfortable and versatile
- Provide high durability and stability
- Come with excellent arch support
- Slip-on convenience for easy wearing
- Support feet for long a long time
- Deliver a professional look
- Great shoe for every occasion
- Not completely non-slip
Best for The Money: Nike Tanjun Running Shoes
- 100% first-rate textile
- Mesh fabric upper
- Foam midsole and outsole
- Cushioned footbed
- Deep flex grooves
- Traditional lace-up design
|Pacakge Dimensions||11 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Shipping Weight||16 oz|
The combination of textile and mesh upper makes the Nike Women’s Tanjun Running Shoes a great choice for those who have to move around a lot and experience sweaty feet. It will provide you with not only a lightweight design but also a comfy feeling. What’s more, it offers a natural fit, ensuring you can stand all day on your feet without tiredness.
One of the most worth-buying features of this shoe is probably its padded insoles. They will give you an additional layer of cushioning to make sure your feet will be cared for. Furthermore, the midsole and outsole are equipped with soft foam, creating a double cushioning. As a result, you can enjoy a smooth and comfy stride.
Another great thing I want to talk about this model is the outsole construction. It is equipped with deep flex grooves on its surface. With this design, you can walk more confidently and flexibly no matter what terrain you are stepping in. Besides, the rugged reinforcement enhances the overall durability and stability.
- Offer a secure and comfortable fit
- Very breathable with a ventilated mesh upper
- Great at supporting your arch with cushioned insoles
- Provide a smooth and flexible movement
- Good at controlling inside temperature for drier feet
- Can help reduce foot and knee pain
- It doesn’t offer back pull-on tab
Best for Gym Shoes: ASICS GEL-Venture 5 Shoes
- Durable synthetic uppers with bright overlays
- Feature G.E.L. Cushioning System
- Removable foam sock liners
- High-abrasion rubber soles
|Dimension||5 x 5 x 0.7 inches|
You can also wear athletic or gym shoes for standing or commuting all day. Optimal designs like this ASICS Women’s GEL-Venture 5 pair will provide you with the comfort and support you need. They will help protect and prevent adverse effects on your legs while working within a wide range of time, which is not much different from doing exercises or workouts.
Contrary to their bulky appearance, these sneakers from ASICS are very lightweight and cushioned. They come with durable and mesh uppers with bright overlays. The G.E.L. Cushioning System featured provides maximum support and cushioning that lightens your steps. The removable foam sock liners can accommodate custom orthotics for foot problems. And finally, the high Abrasion Rubber soles deliver outstanding durability and traction for multi surfaces.
- A lightweight running shoe for standing all-day
- Shoes fit mostly as expected
- Have lots of room in the toe box
- Good support and cushioning
- Perfect for high arches, plantar fasciitis, and wide feet
- Can accommodate orthotics for foot issues
- Durable outsoles offer multi-surface traction
- Many color options
- Run a bit small
- Maybe a bit too roomy
Most Reviewed: ASICS Gel-Venture 7 Shoes
- Synthetic and mesh
- Advanced GEL technology
- EVA midsole
- Ortholite sockliner
- Internal heel counter
- Acronym High Abrasion Rubber outsole
- Front lace-up design
- Back pull-on tab included
|Dimensions||10 x 15 x 6 inches|
As for design and material, the ASICS Women’s Gel-Venture 7 Shoes are made from a combination of synthetic and mesh. These materials not only create a breathable upper but also ensure durability. It will allow air to circulate more naturally, and you will feel more ventilated. Your feet are then cooler and drier. What’s more, the robust synthetic can provide you with additional fit and support.
The GEL technology is one of the most excellent features of this shoe. It is integrated into the backfoot area of the model, absorbing impact and vibration whenever you need it. As a result, you can walk on any type of terrain without worrying about fatigue or discomfort.
Another worth-purchasing feature of this model is the EVA midsole and ortholite sockliner. It is typically molded to contour to your feet’ shape. Besides, it will provide you with a soft layer of cushioning. Therefore, you will experience an exceptionally cushy stride. The built-in inner heel counter makes sure your feet maintain their natural movement.
- Remarkably ventilated to keep feet dry
- Offer a secure and supportive fit
- Minimize fatigue with built-in shock absorption
- Very comfortable with a padded, contoured footbed
- Maintain natural and squishy stride
- Can support your arch and heel very well
- Easy to slip on with a rear pull-on loop
- The toe box is not really wide
Best for Tennis Shoes: STQ Walking Tennis Shoes
- Stretchy, breathable knit uppers
- Padded tongue and collar
- Cushioned memory foam insoles
- Lightweight and flexible M.D. soles
|Package dimension||13 x 7 x 4 inches|
|Closure system||No tie|
Tennis shoes are usually lightweight and feature very good to support the foot during active activities, so they also have a few products at the top of the best shoes for standing all day. This pair of tennis shoes for women from S.T.Q. is an excellent example of this. With their unique design and outstanding quality, they will comfort you for long hours.
The S.T.Q. Women’s Tennis shoe features a breathable and stretchy knit upper that can expand with your feet as you walk and offer a comfy fit with less friction and irritation. The padded tongue and collar make it more comfortable and easy to wear while the cushioned memory foam footbeds provide excellent arch support and comfort.
Besides, the lightweight M.D. soles provide extra cushioning underfoot, shock absorption, and flexibility. These tennis shoes are not only the best shoes for standing all day but also have fashionable styles that are perfect for all-season wear.
- Super lightweight and flexible shoes
- Good-looking and fashionable design
- Slip-on and off easily with padded collar and tongue
- Offer a snug and comfy fit
- Very comfortable to wear for long hours
- High breathability and support
- Flexible soles provide great cushioning and stability
- Affordable price tag
- Lack of support and solid feel
Shoes for Standing All Day Buyer Guide: How to Choose A Good Shoe?
Here are some primary factors that you need to consider when purchasing to get the best shoes for standing all day. Take a look at this part to know these factors.
Of course, the best shoes for standing all day should make you feel comfortable throughout the long hours of working. Because it doesn’t matter what other features are, it won’t be of any value when you’re not comfortable wearing them.
To know the comfort of a shoe, the first thing you need to pay attention to is that they must bring a snug and comfy fit, not too large and not too tight. The toe box should also be roomy so that you can freely move your toes inside. On the other hand, shoes with high breathability are even better as they will help prevent odors and moisture from keeping your feet cool and comfy all day.
The next important thing is to make sure your shoes can provide enough cushioning and shock absorption through the middle and inner sole. The outsole should be in full contact with the ground to distribute your body weight and standing pressure evenly.
Arch support is key to reducing foot pains and increasing comfort for long hours of standing. Besides shock absorption attributes and cushioning, you also have to ensure that the shoes you choose can deliver the proper type of arch support for your feet, regardless of whether you have high, flat, or neutral arches.
You need a kind of support to help reduce the impact on the foot, control overpronation in case you suffer from it, and help relieve symptoms associated with swollen feet, plantar fasciitis, etc. The best shoes for standing all day often use mesh and leather to build shoe arches. And finally, remember that support is a factor that directly affects the comfort of the shoe you wear.
Safety is a top factor, according to studies, most of those on their feet all day often face the risk of slips and falls while walking on slippery surfaces. Hence, it’s essential to find the best shoes for standing all day the non-slip outsoles constructed with high standards to provide a reliable grip and traction. Few other factors contribute to the foot protection, such as the durability and construction of the shoe, which help protect your feet from external forces in some instances.
5 Easy Ways to Relieve Your Foot Pain From Standing All Day
Walking on your feet all day can affect a lot on not only your feet but also your legs and lower back. So, no matter what job you are doing, it is important to take care of your feet because it will help you stay more healthy and happier in the long run. Many studies have shown that you can completely alleviate much of this discomfort and pain if you wear the right pair of shoes and have an appropriate daily foot care routine.
Okay, let’s take a closer look at the following tips.
Wear the right shoe for your job
If you work on your feet, shoes with flat soles are probably the best option. However, if you spend all day on your feet, these shoes are not recommended. Accordingly, it is best for your heel to be elevated from ¼ to 2 inches, while such sneakers can’t help with this.
Even if it is a pair of work shoes, you have to make sure that it provides you with enough arch support. That is because it can minimize soreness in your feet, legs, and knees. If your existing one doesn’t have enough support, you can consider buying a new model or purchasing additional arch support footbeds at online/local drugstores or athletic shops.
Make sure they comfortably fit
I know some people tend to choose a too small or too loose shoe compared to their normal size. This can result in preventing blood circulation to your feet. It will then enhance the possibility of scratches or blisters. You will also feel uncomfortable or even unbreathable when walking on such shoes.
You know some kinds of shoes need a certain break-in time. That is natural when you feel a little tight at first, and you feel like you should by one size larger. However, it will gradually stretch to fit your feet. What’s more, you can opt for the pair that is around a half size bigger so that it will be more suitable for the arch support. Or, in case you want to replace the existing insoles with other orthotics, it will be very helpful.
Stretch whenever you can
You know, your muscles will become stiffer and sorer when you walk or just stand for an extended period. It is very useful when you can stop every hour or so, then stretch and relax your tightened muscles. Here are some typically simple but effective exercises you can do in break time.
When blood is pooled or accumulated due to prolonged standing, you can do calf lift for better blood circulation in your feet and your body.
Stand high on the edge of a step or staircase while pulling your abdominal muscles in.
Hold the balls of your feet firmly on the staircase and keep your heel hang over that edge.
Raise your heel several inches above the staircase and put your weight capacity on your tiptoes, and hold for a few seconds.
Then lower your heel back to the step. Repeat these steps 10 times, and you will feel the difference.
Another excellent exercise is the runner’s stretch.
First, stand parallelly to the wall, and put your hand on it.
Bring one of your legs behind your body as far back as possible.
Push your heels to the floor as much as you can.
Hold for a while to feel the tension and then switch sides.
Repeat around three times for each leg, then relax for a moment.
Take care of your feet at home
After a long day standing on your feet at work, it’s time for your feet to recover. With some easy and quick steps, you can feel more relieved at your feet.
Ice your feet
Prepare a bucket with water and ice. Then soak your feet in it for around 20 minutes. This is considered one of the most effective methods to prevent swelling and inflammation in your foot caused by prolonged standing.
Massage your feet
This step is super easy. If you have a tennis ball or massage ball at home, roll your feet from heel to toe and vice versa. This will help stretch tensed muscles on your foot and arch, recovering your feet faster.
Raise your feet
Keeping your feet taller than the rest of your body will help reduce swelling caused by all day standing. Simply place them against a wall or on a pile of pillows.
See your doctor if the pain continues
You might experience plantar fasciitis or bone spurs. Besides, fallen arches can make your foot sore, more or less. So, when the pain persists, gets worse, or you start noticing some rising symptoms like numbness or tingling in your feet and toes, make an appointment with your doctor. Otherwise, your situation will get more serious.
Frequently Asked Questions
I will add here a few frequently asked questions about purchasing the best shoes for standing all day. You can take a look at this part in case you have any questions.
What happens when you are on your feet all day?
Standing all day often can increase the incidence of the foot, knee, and joint pain. It can even accelerate health problems and soft tissue injuries. However, there are also other few things that you can take to prevent these negative influences.
Why do your feet hurt after standing all day?
Research shows that each person should spend 2-4 hours standing on their feet daily. However, standing or sitting too much can have adverse effects on feet and health.
How to make standing all day easier?
Here are some ways to make standing all day at work easier that you can try:
- Wear good-quality shoes
- Have a proper posture at work
- Try to move constantly at work
How many hours a day should you be on your feet?
The keys to the best water shoes are that they have to offer a snug fit, not too loose and not too tight. They should fit your feet perfectly so you can feel comfortable wearing them.
Is standing for 8 hours bad?
It is obvious that standing for prolonged hours will cause you lots of problems. First, you will feel fatigued at your feet. More seriously, it can lead to leg and lower back pain and many other foot-related issues. What’s more, some research has shown the risk of cardiovascular disease if you stand for too long. This is because standing for an extended period can lead to blood pooling in your feet, increased pressure in the veins, and oxidative strain.
Why do my legs hurt after standing all day?
As you might/might not know that prolonged standing will lessen blood flow and prevent the standard “skeletal muscle pump” in your calves that can bring blood from the feet and legs back to the heart. Fluids only move when your leg or feet muscles contract, which results in leg pain and hurt.
Is memory foam terrible for your feet?
Yes, they are great for your feet. Shoes with memory foam can alleviate strain on your foot. They can also support your underfoot, especially those with high arch can benefit from this kind of foam. Moreover, it can absorb impact and shock while you are walking, reducing maximum fatigue. You can also feel that your step or movement is stronger and more stable.
My Top Picks
If you have read until this part, I assume that you can have all the vital information to choose the best shoes for standing all day. Whereby your feet can feel comfortable and adequately supported throughout the long day of working.
Among all the products in my article, my top picks are Brooks Men’s Ghost 12 Shoes and Dansko Women’s Professional Clogs. Both are the professional designs with ultimate functions and support for standing all day and are the best choice for men and women.
To sum up, I hope you can find the best shoes for standing all day to accompany you in daily work. Feel free to ask me in the section below in case you have any questions. Have a great day!